Kyoto Arashiyama Morning Tour
NTA Good Point !
Walking tour of Arashiyama. Visit the world heritage Tenryuji Temple and enjoy the relaxing walk of the Sagano Bamboo Grove.
Take a 4-hour morning tour of the beautiful and historical districts of Sagano, enjoying a walk through the enchanting Sagano bamboo grove where bamboos cover the area;
and Arashiyama's Tenryuji Temple and Jojakkoji, admiring their famous statues and pagodas.
The package comes with an English-speaking guide who will inform you about the peaceful rural Japan area known to be popular even when there were still nobles in the Hean Period.
NEW Tour available for 2021!
Our new Kyoto walking tour includes Sagano romantic train! Please check: https://new.ntaredballoon.jp/daytour/detail/1924/ !
- Tour Code
8:15 Kyoto station -(train) JR Saga Arashiyama station -(15min walk)
Tenryuji Temple -(15min walk)
Sagano Bamboo Grove -(10min walk)
Jojakkoji Temple -(30min walk)
Togetsu Bridge -(10min walk)
JR Saga Arashiyama station -(train) Kyoto station
Tour end 12:30-13:00
English speaking guide
- 30-31 Dec 2019 / 1-3 Jan, 30-31 Dec 2020
- 285 minutes
Terms & Conditions
- 14 days to 4 days prior to the date of the tour
- 3 days or less than 72 hours prior to travel date
- No show
* Public transportation will be used. Seating may not be available.
* Itinerary may be changed due to weather, traffic and operational reasons.
Tour fare included:
- JR trains from Kyoto station to Saga Arashiyama station
- All admission fees of the spots including in the itinerary
- English-speaking guide fee
* No refund for the above fare even if customers choose not to use the relevant services.
Tour fare not included:
Pick up services from hotels, meals and beverage, luggage handling or transfer and any other personal expenses.
* This tour includes total 5 km walking. Please wear comfortable shoes.
* Infant (no charge) : Meals, Seats and other services are not included.
Nippon Travel Agency Office at Kyoto Station (Ground floor at Kyoto station)
08:15 Nippon Travel Agency Office at Kyoto Station (Ground floor at Kyoto station)