Hokkaido Cave of Ice-Stalagmites "Nyoro Nyoro" Snowshoeing Tour
NTA Good Point !
This tour is operated and guided by a Japan Caving Union Licenced guides.
The largest ice stalagmite cave in Japan.
Beautiful snow trekking route which you go wide snowfield, river and canyon.
- Tour Code
Ohtaki Machidukuri support (NPO法人大滝まちづくりサポート)
Address:113 Yutoku-cho Ootaki-ku,Date-shi Hokkaido (北海道伊達市大滝区優徳町１１３)
08:45 Ohtaki Machidukuri support
09:00 Tour Start
10:00 Arrive at the Ice Cave
10:30 Tea time
11:00 Leaving the Cave
12:00 Ohtaki Machidukuri Support
13:15 Ohtaki Machidukuri support.
13:30 Tour Start
14:30 Arrive at the Ice Cave
15:00 Tea time
15:30 Leaving the Cave
16:30 Ohtaki Machidukuri Support
- Full equipments (incl. snow ware, winter boots, wool beanie, gloves) *rate per person (+1,500)
- Van (3~6PAX) [Sapporo ~ Otaki ~ Sapporo(8hrs)] *rate per group (+65,000)
- Sedan (2PAX) [Sapporo ~ Otaki ~ Sapporo(8hrs)] *rate per group (+50,000)
English speaking guide
- The program may be cancelled or the course changed due to drastic weather changes.
Terms & Conditions
- 14 days to 4 days prior to the date of the tour
- 3 days or less and No show
*Minimum participants: 2 people
*The program may be cancelled or the course changed due to drastic weather changes.
*Please follow the guide’s instructions at all times.
*Please bring the following: warm clothes, an extra layer of fleece clothes, Gloves (ski wear), hat, sunglasses or goggles, and long winter boots.
*This is an outdoor activity that you walk total 5km on the snow, the following customers are not allowed to join the tour:
- Children under 8 years old and age over 70 years old
- Someone who's health condition is poor
*Inclusions: Guide fee, accident insurance fee, tax, snack and tea
Please enter information below to remarks field when making reservation:
① e-mail address
② accommodation (If you choose pick up service)
Ohtaki Machidukuri support