Sagano Romantic Train
Kyoto Arashiyama Morning Tour with Sagano Romantic Train
NTA Good Point !
Walking tour of Arashiyama with trolley riding(Sagano Romantic Train)!
Visiting most famous bridge in Kyoto "TOGETSU KYO",the world heritage Tenryuji Temple, and enjoy the relaxing walk of the Sagano Bamboo Grove.
Take a 5.5-hour half day tour of the beautiful and historical districts of Sagano, riding a Sagano Romantic Train(Trolley Train), enjoying a walk through the enchanting Sagano bamboo grove where bamboos cover the area; and Arashiyama's Tenryuji Temple, admiring their famous statues and pagodas.
The package comes with an English-speaking guide who will inform you about the peaceful rural Japan area known to be popular even when there were still nobles in the Hean Period.
- Tour Code
08:15 Meeting point: NTA TiS Kyoto Branch
08:42-08:59 Take JR train from Kyoto station to Saga-Arashiyama station.
Take photos at Togetsu Bridge
Visit Tenryuji Temple
Walk through Bamboo Groove
Arrive at Torokko Arashiyama station
12:05-12:25 Enjoy Sagano romantic train from Arashiyama station to Kameoka station
Walk from Kameoka station to Umahori station (10mins)
12:54-13:19 Take JR train from Umahori station to Kyoto station
Tour ends at Kyoto station
English speaking guide
- Jan 1-3, Feb 28, Dec 30-31
- 300 minutes
Terms & Conditions
- 14 days to 4 days prior to the date of the tour
- 3 days or less than 72 hours prior to travel date
- No show
* Public transportation will be used. Seating may not be available.(except trolley train)
* Disbands at Arashiyama is possible when the tour ends. (If you do so, you will have to pay transportation fee from Arashiyama to Kyoto on own)
* Itinerary may be changed due to weather, traffic and operational reasons.
Tour fare included:
- JR trains from Kyoto station to Saga-Arashiyama station
- Sagano romantic train from Arashiyama station to Kameoka station
- JR trains from Umahori station to Kyoto station
- All admission fees of the spots including in the itinerary
- English-speaking guide fee
* No refund for the above fare even if customers choose not to use the relevant services.
Tour fare not included:
Pick up services from hotels, meals and beverage, luggage handling or transfer and any other personal expenses.
* This tour includes total 5 km walking. Please wear comfortable shoes.
* Infant (no charge) : Meals, Seats and other services are not included.
Nippon Travel Agency Office at Kyoto Station (Ground floor at Kyoto station)
08:15 Nippon Travel Agency Office at Kyoto Station (Ground floor at Kyoto station)