Cultural Experience Kyoto (Machiya Townhouse tour + Kimono experience)
NTA Good Point !
Tondaya is located in Kyoto's main textile centre and preserved Machiya townhouse including tea room, antique furniture and kimono from nearly 130 years ago.
You can have exceptional authentic Japanese experience and learn more about Japan.
This is a group activity that other customers may participate at the same time.
*Start time: 11:00 / 13:00 / 15:00
Please select your preferred time slot at remarks column.
If you prefer private arrangement, please add additional fee from option.
Your private booking allows you to enjoy your chosen plan in the entire house and interact with our staff as you like.
New from 2021!
Digital signage has been installed to show the seasonal life and listen to the story of customs in English and Chinese!
- Tour Code
Machiya Townhouse Tour + Kimono Dressing ＋Listen to the story of seasonal life (60min)
Extra fee for private arrangement
- Extra fee for private arrangement (per group) (+150.57)
- 28-31 Dec 2021, 1-5 Jan 2022
Terms & Conditions
- 14 to 4 days before the service date
- 3 to 1 day before the service date
- On the service date / No show
* Minimum participants : 2 persons
* Please bring your own socks. (Do not accept stockings)
* Please make sure to arrive at Tondaya 10 minutes before starting time.
* Please present your confirmation e-mail on the day.
Machiya Townhouse tour, Kimono wearing experience, Story of seasonal life.
Machiya Townhouse tour lead by an English speaking guide at Tondaya.
Personal expenses, transportation to the place
TONDAYA Detail & URL
Ichijo-noboru,Omiya-dori, Kamigyo-ku Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, 602-8226, Japan
Arrive at TONDAYA 10 minutes before tour starts